Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to School!

Well, today was the big day! I love the first day of school. I always have. Getting to wear a new outfit, the excitement of a new school year, the butterflies in your stomach. Loved it when I was little and I love it now.

Here is the gang this morning.

This is one more reason I love going back to school. These two remember that they do like each other.

Oh, and as you can see Miss Brittany got new back-to-school glasses. Do we look more alike? I usually wear contacts but we thought we look like twiners now!

10 comments:

Jennie said...

Great pictures and outfits. I love the glasses and B's look! So cute! I hope they have a great year. I have heard good things about the school and the principal. Hopefully it is all true!

Circe said...

Oh, Brittany and the boys look so adorable! I hope they have a great year! See you at the park!

Diane Duda said...

Awww. They look so cute all lined up and ready to go. :)
And you do look alike. Looks like you could be headin' off to school yourself.

so
Di

Jessi Nagy said...

hey doll,
i so love back to school week.
i feel like im back on a routine.
hope you had a fab summer.
xooxox,
jessi

SSWS said...

I think you look like Sisters! And all your kids look great. thanks for posting pics!

Circe said...

Yes, I will be at the park tomorrow. If it's not Gailey, call me!

vivian said...

Oh I remember those days.. we all loved the first day back to school here too.
yup you two look like twinners!
Now, Just what will you do while the children are at school??
btw.. your kids are all adorable

hugs
vivian

Christine said...

You both look cute with those stylish glasses (and smart to boot)!
I remember the excitement and sleepless night before..can;t believe it;s been so long ago..:)
Hope this means you get some creative time for yourself!

Christine said...

almost forgot..your boys are most handsome..can't forget them:)

Davis Doings said...

Adorable! You are such a good mom letting your kids be creative even though it is so messy. My boys are off track and I made them clean today because I couldn't stand all the clutter anymore!