Thursday, March 04, 2010

Disney World Part I

Guess where we have been? All of those posts last week? They were just scheduled to post while I was with my fun little family in Florida! William and I decided it was time we finally delivered on our promise (way back when we moved to California) and took the kids to a Disney park. For some reason Florida was much more appealing to the father figure at our house so that is were we went. It was such a blast! Unfortunately Joshua got incredibly sick with croup the day before we left. I am still feeling a little guilty for putting him on a plane in the state he was in. But we made it there and he got better with each day and still had a ball. So prepare yourself for several Disneyworld posts in the near future, I gotta document the whole thing for posterity. So this post is going to be about some of the places we went. Obviously, Magic Kingdom which we loved.
Dinosaurland in Animal Kingdom.

The many countries of Epcot. That is the Eiffel Tower down there.


Under the Sea. We saw an amazing Nemo stage production in Animal Kingdom.



One of the very best parts was that my parents went with us. Everything is more fun with Grandma and Grandpa. One day when Josh was still recovering Grandma stayed home at the condo with him so he could take a nap. Matthew asked why she had to stay because "you are the fun one."

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I'm so glad you were able to go. I loved the play by play yesterday at lunch. What a fun trip!

Janice said...

Looks delightful.