Wednesday, March 10, 2010

In Love With Alice


We are really excited for the new Alice in Wonderland movie around here. Brittany painted this painting for me last weekend. I love it!


I also joined a Alice swap. Thought I would post it, I really hated to send this one off. Course that means it is a good one. I made this Alice necklace with a print from Lewis Carroll's book.

An Alice doll. I used the same pattern as the painted quilt.

I put the Alice jewelry in this box. I had fun painting tiny Alice.

All of the parts before I sent it off. Hope my partner liked it!

7 comments:

Artfulife said...

So I'm kinda in love with your daughters painting also. It's pretty much full of awesomeness. Hope you guys have a great rest of the week :)

Sarah Smiles said...

Wow! That is awesome! Way to go, Brittany!

Amanda said...

Hi Michelle! Cute blog...I am just impressed I remembered the name hehe! Just in case...we are at asprinkleofjoy.blogspot.com! Glad to be able to follow you guys!

Circe said...

That is so cute! We should try to go to Alice together!
-Golda:)

Circe said...

Brittany's painting is awesome! Good job! Everything is so cute and whimsical!

vivian said...

such fun swappies! and your daughters picture is awesome! I hope you frame it. I love the pics of your son and his puppy too! especially the one where he is pretending to be afraid!
have a great weekend Michelle!
hugs
vivian

CAC muffin said...

I loved it! Did you get yours??? I've been so worried!