Saturday, April 03, 2010

Eggs Hunted and Dyed

We went to one of our favorite Easter egg hunts this morning. It seemed a little crazy when the temperature reading in the car said 36 degrees, gotta love Spring in Utah!
William "helping" Josh get to the eggs faster!
Look at the loot! Thanks so much Dopp family, for one of our favorite traditions.


Then we went home and dyed eggs. Josh was very serious about it this year. I saw this great idea for little kids dying eggs on someone's blog. Can't remember whose, but thanks it worked great for the little guy.



So the eggs are hunted and dyed, we are ready for the big day tomorrow!

4 comments:

Circe said...

Cute kids! I like the egg beater idea, although my kids would be grabbing the egg and trying to get it out. Thanks for coming to the hunt. I can always count on you to make everything fun!!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Happy Easter to you and yours. Your kids are so lucky to have such a fun and engaged grandma. My Zack is always sliding all over the place. I think he likes baseball because can slide into the bases and roll around in the dirt. His favorite things to do. My kids have requested pancakes for breakfast and then we will die some eggs. I can't imagine hunting for eggs in the snow. My friend in Chicago has done that with her kids. They basically just tossed the eggs into snowdrifts and let their kids dive for them. HA! Easter joy and blessings, Tammy

vivian said...

Your kids are so cute michelle! We dyed eggs yesterday too..but we had 83 degree weather here.. record breaking and gorgeous! today should be back down to 55 or so!
happy easter
hugs
vivian

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

I love Matthew's face in the first picture...too funny.

I cringed when I saw that snow. I'm so grateful it's behind us here in NJ.

Happy Easter!!!
Tracy