Friday, April 30, 2010

Little Miss Crochet

Here is Miss Brittany modeling her latest crocheted creation. That cute, ruffled bag she is carrying is studded with beads she threaded on and then worked into her crochet. Isn't she amazing? She has really got the crochet bug and can't seem to stop.
This may be my favorite thing she has created. It is Alice in Wonderland and she made the whole thing up out of her head and then stitched it together!

Bunny slippers for cousin Audrey.
A tea set. Yep, she made this one up too. I need to starch them stiff for her, they are even cuter in person.

Fingerless gloves, she made these when it was a bit colder. I wish I could take credit for teaching her how but after I taught here a few basics she has scoured our library system for any and all new crochet books. I guess since this is national library month that is appropriate!

7 comments:

Janice said...

Wow. She really has a gift. How wonderful.

Circe said...

Wow, I mean WOW! My grandma tried to teach me to crochet, but it is just not my thing, that is SO cool Brittany!
golda

Sarah Smiles said...

Amazing! Brittany! Way to go!

Michelle said...

Yep, she is amazing!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Wow! She has really taken off with the crocheting. I'm really feeling like I need to think outside the box and just start making things up as I go rather than being a slave to patterns. Great work Brittany! Have a great weekend. :) Tammy

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

oh my gosh...i'm so jealous! i can't crochet to save my life! i can't believe she just makes that up.

you're amazing brittany:)

Bonus Mom said...

Brittany has MAD crocheting SKILLS! What a talented young lady :)