Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Aniversary

This is what I was doing seventeen years ago today. That seem so bizarre to me, seventeen years. I was seventeen on our first date, we have been married as long as I was old. So weird. I am pretty sure William and I are really still the kids in this picture. This picture really makes me smile, William and I are both oldest children so all of our siblings in this picture are all grown up now and look so different.
It was a perfect day, the perfect beginning of what has been a wonderful life together.
William is still picking me up, actually and figuratively. He still makes me laugh, is patient with me when I am ornery and is absolutely the only person I would want to be with forever.

5 comments:

Janice said...

What fun pictures. Congratulations on 17 years.

Circe said...

Happy anniversary! You are living a fairy tale! Lunch was so good and so nice. thanks!

Sarah Smiles said...

Wow! Seventeen years. I remember it! I was just thinking about it and telling my kids this morning. Love the pictures. Byron could pick me out. We look so young. Love the recent picture as well it's a great shot!

Sarah Smiles said...

Happy Anniversary!

sws said...

It is your anniversary? And you made us all lunch? What a wonderful friend you are! Hope you have a fun date planned to celebrate. 17 - wow! Congratulations!