Friday, January 18, 2008

Look how my dolls have grown up!

I was going through some Valentine's Day stuff today to get ready and put some out soon, and I found two of the dolls I made around last Valentine's Day. These are some of the first ones I made and it is kind of fun to me to see how they have changed. I am glad their eyes aren't quite so sad looking now and I am for the most part happier with their clothes, although I do like the one without a skirt and just that fun fabric. I may need to try some more like that. But I like their hair better now. I was very inspired by Emily and it really shows in these first dolls. All this means too,that I have been making these little ladies for a whole year now. Wow time does fly!

5 comments:

Circe said...

I love everything you do! You are amazing.

Anonymous said...

Both are very cute!! I'm partial to the brunette:) I actually like their expressions, even if a little sad, it gives them a lot of personality:) You ought to out those two up online!
~Christine

Anonymous said...

I mean "put"..not "outed"..haha!

SSWS said...

Michelle, I love these dolls. How do you manage to create such beautiful things and raise 3 kids and 1 husband????

love.boxes said...

They turned out darling Michelle. Love that photo too!