Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Two Elephants Out to Play!

Well, I made it! Brittany has been home sick with asthma problems the last two days but we actually had a very nice afternoon yesterday watching Anne of Green Gables and embroidering. I have always imagined watching shows like that with my daughter and it was just as fun in real life. Matthew was at school and Josh was asleep so it was a girl afternoon. And so I managed to get two little elephants into the shop today. They are hoping to have homes for Valentine's Day. Oh, and Brittany wanted to use some of the same fabric to make a heart pillow for one of her friends in Utah, I will have to show you how cute it is when we put it together.

7 comments:

love.boxes said...

So cute! and so is the new banner!! Good job!

allison said...

Love these elephants! And I really like the new look. I haven't stopped by in awhile, but I'm glad I checked in today. Happy New Year.

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

Your children danicng below was sooo precious... And sitting sewing or knitting and watching Anne of Green Gables... Oh, swooooon. I love that... Your blog looks lovely as ever!! LOOOOVE your elephant!! xoox

annas dreams blog said...

Hello Michelle: Thank You so much for your lovely comment, youre welcome anytime. You creations are adorable, I love your dolls a lot, soooooo cute, and you are totally blessed with your family. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Circe said...

Those elephants are making me happy! Hey, Michelle, check out my cousin's new hobby, quilling, on the DeBry link on my blog. It reminded me of something you would enjoy.

Devon said...

i love anne of green gables! that's so funny that you watched it... i've always dreamed of doing the same thing with my daughter... although i've yet to have one. maybe someday! i love the elephants!!!

liz said...

super cute i want to snuggle it!