Saturday, January 12, 2008


Pink Elephants on Parade!
I have been working on these guys and thought I would give you a little peek. They are made out recycled terry cloth, I think, or is it chenille? Anyway, they are really soft. Only one has eyes, I thought he probably better lead the parade for safety's sake. I am hoping to get them into the shop for Valentine's Day by Monday. I also have a couple of more Valentines Day ideas I want to get to. Probably not till next week though. And just in case you are wondering who is cleaning my house while I am crafting the answer would be no one! So I need to get some of that done too. But hey, the sun is shining and my kids are playing nice together, at least for this minute! Hope you are having a great weekend too!
Oh, and thank you so much for all the painting love! That is why I love blogging. I wouldn't have had anyone to show our proud accomplishment too without you guys! I agree with Miss Tiffany, I am definitely going to find a way to get it into a red frame. I think about that every time I go by it now! Thanks so much for your kind words for both of my kids art contributions!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

the elephants look like a great baby gift. too bad I do not know any girl babies.:(
tattingbug

Circe said...

I love the elephants! I'm glad you put the one with eyes at the front. Good thinking! I love it when you show off your fun crafts. It's inspiring!

Circe said...

And I love the pink background!

Anonymous said...

These little pink elephants are just adorable. Too cute.

noodle and lou said...

Love them all lined up together...they are adorable!! xox..jenn

Diane Duda said...

I love these! They remind me of the soft pink sweater Mike got me for Christmas. Everywhere I go I leave a trail of pink fuzz. Your pink parade is much nicer. :)

xo
Di

love.boxes said...

Best parade ever!

Felicia said...

Aw, they're cute :)

Janice said...

Those elephants are so darn cute!