Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day! And We Have A Winner!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you have lots of fun expressing how important the people in your life are to you! I love Valentine's Day. Not only do Iget to remind my cute husband how much I love him, but I think it is great for doing the same for my kids, their teachers, family, semi-strangers... So I hope you have loads of fun today because I just love all my bloggy friends too!

I used the random number generator for the first time and my winner for the OHOW give-away is....
Toni from 3amdesigns!!! You really ought to go check out her blog, she does amazing paper quill work.

Happy Valentine's Day!!

11 comments:

noodle and lou said...

oh boo hoo for me!! I do realize it's not all about me though;) I'm very happy for the winner of your beautiful treats:):) Happy Valentine's Day sweet Michelle!!
xoxo

Diane Duda said...

Happy VAlentine's DAy Michelle! And congratulations to the winner.

xo
Diane

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Hi Michelle! Happy Valentine's Day!
I love your little nesting dolls...so cute. Have a great day.
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day!Congrats to the lucky winner of your drawing :)

Anonymous said...

Wait..someone already wrote that.Lets be original..
today is "Let Read to your kid " Day! So Happy what I just wrote:)

Alison Gibbs said...

Happy Valentines day and congratulations to Toni.
Love the photo on your post.
Alison

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

Happppy Valentine's day!!!!!!!!! xoxo

tascha said...

Happy Valentine's day!!!
I love those Nesting Dolls :)

love.boxes said...

Thanks so much for the lovely Valentine that came my way! I LOVE IT!!! :) Yours and everyone's is late because I got an idea on Tues and am finishing today.. so in the mail soon. Think this.. it's Valentines all month! :)

Felicia said...

Happy Valentines day :)

Melanie Margaret said...

You won a wire heart from my OWOH giveaway please email me your address
melbamcmullin@comcast.net
Thank you!
melba