Friday, February 01, 2008

Painting little girls!
Yesterday was a fun painting day(today is now a cleaning day to pay for it!). I have had these little canvases sketched for awhile now and yesterday I got to finish them.


I have a sister-in-law who loves ladybugs so this may be going to her for her birthday.



I wanted to try something with a cupcake, there are so many fun cupcake things all over blogland.
I worked on my mother and daughter portrait again. I like our hair better and I added some glitter and polka dots.

This is my favorite one. I love her little heart on a string. I am going to give her a try over in the shop. This is one of the things I love about blogging. I think I make myself do more creative things, which generally makes me a nicer person, because I get to show them to you!

Thank you for all your kind words of encouragement about my scrapbook pages. You guys are so great, I feel like doing more of them now!

10 comments:

Alexa Lett said...

Cute Art!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the little canvases!!

BTW - you've been tagged...see my blog for details

Alison Gibbs said...

So sweet.
Alison

Katrina Chambers said...

Cutest little paintings! Love them :)

love.boxes said...

Oh so cute!

PS.. Nancy Drew is coming out for Easter.. hopefully. I check Amazon to get release dates of things... so hopefully in time for the Easter Bun... c wants it too. :)

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Very cute...ahev a great weekend!
TRacy

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

MICHELLLLLLEEEEE!!! These are FABULOUS!!!! Are they going in you shop? I Loooove them!! xoox

HippieDog said...

Oh Michelle! These are amazing!! I love them :) Isn't Valentine's month the best!! xo

Circe said...

Michelle, I love your art! I especially like the ones with words behind them. You are so creative! I know I keep saying it, but you keep being creative, so I can't stop! I love having amazing friends!

Richard said...

So precious--you and Brittany painting. YOu are so talented!