Friday, February 27, 2009

The New Haircut


So here it is, the new haircut. Not very dramatic, I think this is the same look I did about two years ago but I think it is good, at least for now. Not my best picture I have to say. I had Brittany try and take one before school this morning and I think my late night out with the girls last night might be showing on my face-but man was it worth it! Thanks so much for your advise, nothing like having a great group of girlfriends to hit up when you aren't sure what to do!

7 comments:

Circe said...

Your hair is fabulous, and the night out was worth any morning sluggishness! You're a real trooper for braving it with a sprained knee, too. Nothing can stop a girls' night out!

Michelle said...

I would do it again with two sprained knees!

Paige said...

How do you know Sarah? Are you from Kayesville?

Jennie said...

Cute! I'm glad you found something you like!

Queen Elizabeth said...

Looks fabulous!!

sewfunky said...

Looks great! :)

mysteryhistorymom said...

Love your new hair style! Fabulous!!! I am sorry to hear about your fall, though. I hope that you are feeling better soon, Sweetie. Lori