Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Josh's Turn

I just got back from taking Josh to his first day of Pre-school. Finally, after weeks of waiting it was his turn. He is one of the big kids this year, the four year olds. He was excited, walked right in, got his name sticker and went to work finding a toy and a friend. I was so proud. And sad. My baby is so big and as wonderful as he is it makes me sad. How long until he won' t let me smooch on his face anymore? There was a little guy coming in as I left who I could tell had just been told my his mom that he was big now and so he got to go to school. I heard him say " but I don't want to be big". I am right there with you kid.

7 comments:

Sarah Smiles said...

Way to go, Josh.

mysteryhistorymom said...

Such a cutie pie! It's hard to watch them grow up, though. More time for crafting!;) Lori

Jennie said...

What an adorable picture. He still looks so small. And yet, he is ready. Ready to face the big world of Pre-k. Enjoy your few kid free hours today. :) Oh and good luck finding pumpkin. :)

Janice said...

So dang cute. Mine starts tomorrow--finally. (For her, not for me.)

Circe said...

Such a cute little/big guy! The tank cake is amazing! Wow! I am very impressed!

Alexa Mae said...

it's so bittersweet isn't it? your son is adorable!! really.

Amanda said...

So cute...and so hard! Why do they hurry and grow up so dang fast? PS thanks for the mouse advice hehe