Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pasta Shells and Cheese

This is one of my favorite meatless recipes. Unfortunately my family doesn't share the love. I made it to take to some neighbors last week.
I just prepare a package of pasta shells according to the box.
Combine 1 1/2 Cups of cottage cheese
one egg
1 C shredded mozzarella cheese.
Pour some spaghetti sauce in the bottom of the pan. Using a small spoon fill each shell with the cheese mixture. Pour more sauce on top and a little more shredded mozzarella cheese on top. Cover with foil. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes until heated through.

3 comments:

Janice said...

Just curious, what brand of tomato sauce do you use?

Camille said...

I always love your recipes. Thanks!

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

I have never thought about doing this with cottage cheese:) I use ricotta...but I have to try this now:) Thanks for the love over at my blog:)