Friday, September 24, 2010

The Secret Life of Wiffle Balls

So these are my wiffle balls in disguise. I have no idea if I am spelling that right. Do you know what I mean, those white plastic balls with holes all around? Well they had them at our dollar store and I decided they might have secret desires to be cute. So I cut strips of fabric and hot glued them around each ball.
I found this little guy at the thrift store.

Spray paint stikes again! I made some white balls and now my toilet is cute.


See?

4 comments:

Queen Elizabeth said...

Wow. You really have been busy! When do you get your own TV show? Keep me posted.

Artfulife said...

Such a cute idea!

Circe said...

You sure have an eye! Does your brain shut down at night, or does it stay on the job while your body rests up for the next day? I love your energy!!

love.boxes said...

I love all the new things you've been painting... The house looks beautiful. I can't believe all the things you've made recently!!