Wednesday, September 01, 2010

New Necklaces

I ran across a really fun blog the other day, Flamingo Toes. The darling owner, Beverly has been having a Anthropologie necklace knock-off week. Love it! I had to try a couple. It is amazing how many things look good with gray. I think I am going to wear this one a lot because it is nice and light, just the way I like 'em. That and it covers some of those lines that are developing on my neck. I may have to make it in more colors too.
Love this pink one too. Beverly actually did this one a week or so ago here. I added one more flower because I like odd numbers. This one is really light too.

I made it in blue too, I thought to take its picture right before I gave it away to my friend who is always hauling Matthew somewhere fun. She likes blue a lot too.
Beverly has lots of great ideas for more adorable necklaces I can hardly wait to try here. And if you don't want to make them yourself she is giving them away on Friday so go comment then!

1 comment:

Circe said...

Your necklace was very cute today. I forgot to mention it, we were so busy solving the world's problems!