Monday, January 03, 2011

Christmas Morning

I know, Christmas was a long time ago, but I haven't been able to blog much with all of the crazy little people home. So here we go, better late than never. One of my favorite days of the year. I love the excitement, the surprises and the happy faces. As you can see Matthew was thrilled to have a paper guitar, for as long as that lasts. Josh got a new Batman uniform and Miss Brittany is now the happy companion of the now discontinued Felicity. It was really such a good day.

This, however, is what things still looked like a few days later. Needless to say it was a good thing school resumed today. Tomorrow the tree finally comes down and life resumes. It is so great though to have these fun days of Christmas to play with all of the new toys and have fun together.

And when you have two cute matching boys like this how can you resist?!

5 comments:

Circe said...

Glad you're back!

vivian said...

hi Michele, looks like everyone had a good christmas. Your kids are so cute. I miss those days! Christmas was so much more fun back then!!
now that we have a grandson christmas's should be more exciting again!
happy new year!
vivian

Amanda said...

So fun Michele! I worked for HOURS today taking my stuff down...so sad!
Your boys look super darling in their matchy shirts too! I still do that to my boys all the time! LOVE IT!!

Artfulife said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas! Happy New year :)

love.boxes said...

Oh fun!