This wreath was based on the yarn wrapped wreaths I have seen around blogland.It was made by a straw wreath that I picked up at the thrift store. I wrapped some fuzzy, nubby yarn around it to disguise the bumpy texture then I added fabric flowers made from Valentine's Day related fabrics and leaves from a felted sweater. The wreath cost me $1.47 I think I got the yarn from the thrift store too and it was $1 and I had the fabric for the flowers. Total cost less than $2.50.
The banner was inspired by some I have seen in blogland too. The fabric probably cost me about $1, I bought more than I used in this project. The letters were $2 and a few pieces of scrapbook paper, about $1 worth. I had the ribbon it was built on and added too already. Total cost about $4. I am on a roll with the Valentine's day decorating, I may have gone too far. There is more to come!