Friday, January 14, 2011

Get Your Order In!

Brittany has been invited to go to girl's camp this Summer. Very exciting! Less exciting is the price tag. Because she doesn't have a very large babysitting clientele yet we have been trying to think of some way she can make some money. Since she is amazing at crochet, much better than I, I suggested she look for some patterns for American Doll clothes. This is what she has created so far. Isn't it darling? It comes with the purse, shoes, shirt, Capri's and headband and is eight dollars for the whole outfit! She is working on this in yellow for one of our friends and will be taking orders for any other interested parties. This outfit in red is also available. I thought I would put it on here for a couple of days before I list it in my shop. Email me if you are interested and look for more outfits coming soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Brittany! Those are adorable! I too have to pay $105 for camp, but trust me, it is so worth it! That's a great way to earn the money and I'm sure Ari would love the red outfit!
~Golda

sws said...

Brittany made that??? wow! I wish E liked dolls, I'd get for her. Maybe in a few years A will like them. :) Darling.

Lexie said...

Brittany....holy cow, talented model! I wish I had an American Girl Doll just so I could get my hands on one of those outfits. They are adorable! Can't belive you did that. Girls camp is one of the best experiences I ever had. I'll spread the word! :)

Circe said...

Yes, I'm sure Araceli will have to have one of those outfits! I'll show it to her and ask her what color. It's sooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

That is amazing! I LOVE it! I need one of those! They are SO cute and way cheaper than normal AG Clothes!I need to get me one of those!
Oh by the way... this is Emme.