Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Brittany's List

Our good friend Circe has darling daughters. One of them, Ruby has tagged my daughter Brittany and she is very excited to share this list with you!

What were you doing ten years ago? Waiting to be born
What were you doing five years ago?
practicing for my first ballet recital
What were you doing one year ago? Settling into our new house
What were you doing yesterday? Starting summer school!
What are your five favorite snacks?pretzels, popcorn, vanilla wafers, goldfish, barbecue chips
What are your five favorite books? Harry potter, A series of Unfortunate Events, Marley, a dog like no other, No flying in the house, Princess Academy
Five places you would run away to: Oma and Opa's house, Grandma and Grandpa's house, Anna's house, Emme's house and Baylee's house
Five things you hate: pickles, shots, tomatoes, cucumbers, stubbing my toe
Five things you love: Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, and play dates

I tag Circe! Have fun!

6 comments:

noodle and lou said...

Love your list Brittany!!! I hate shots too;) say hello to your Mom:)

xoxox...jenn

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Now that is the best idea I've ever seen....!

I kind of HATE memes, but handing it over to the kid? I love that!

mysteryhistorymom said...

What a fun list! My girls really enjoy my blog, too!:-)

Michelle- Do you mind e-mailing me your mailing address so I can have it for your swap partner? Thanks! toosillysisters@cox.net Lori

Circe said...

Cute, Brittany! Oh my gosh, No Flying in the House was one of my top 5 books when I was your age. I LOVED it! Where did you get it????

love.boxes said...

Oh I hate shots!

Michelle said...

i found no flying in the house at the thrift store.