Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Some Swaps!


Before we went on vacation I was killing myself trying to finish a couple of swaps. Thought I would show you.

These are the pendants I made for the jewels of the sea. I made six and will get six back. I can hardly wait to see what is in my mailbox when I get home!
I sort of tied them to seashells and bagged them in littel cellophane bags. I was quite pleased with myself!


I also joined the Russian Doll swap. This was lots of fun! I found some reproduction fabric from the 30's. Love their bright happy colors. I am hoping to bring a few of these back finished from my trip to put in the shop.

4 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

BEautiful! I love your sweet little dolls (please put some in your shop!) and your beautiful pendants!:-) Lori

Anonymous said...

I love the one with the grey pearl:) And your dolls are wonderful. Hope you're enjoying the trip and that your girl had a Happy Birthday!

Krissy said...

I adore those dolls. Aren't swaps just the greatest? I've fallen in love with them. Hope your vacation is fab!
Krissy

love.boxes said...

Very cute! I think I can be there tomorrow. Hope to see you. 5:30 at M right?