Monday, March 09, 2009

Where Do You Keep Your Cars?

Anybody out there hating daylight savings as much as I am? I tried putting Josh down for his nap at 1:30 instead of 1:00, hoping to split the difference and get him back on track. Things were quiet, I was downstairs unpacking and came back up about and hour and half later. Little noises were heard. I went in to check and sure enough Mr. Joshua is wide awake! Errrgh! He is patting his bum so I figured he had pooped and that was our problem. I have a cold so I couldn't smell but I peeked in the diaper and I could see darkness. So I got him out telling him all the while he was getting his bum changed and then he better go to sleep. Imagine my surprise when instead of poop I found three cars! Yeah, he still hasn't gone to sleep. But at least I had a good laugh!

4 comments:

Circe said...

I love it! I wish cars were the worst thing I ever found in a diaper! It's much better than the usual!

ittybittyandpretty said...

ha ha ha classic! thanks for the laugh i needed it.
%^_^%

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

You need to get that kid a box to put his cars in...he so obviously needs one;)
Tracy

Diane Duda said...

No wonder he couldn't sleep! :)

And, yes, I do remember your cupcake girl.
Hope you still like her and that you find the perfect spot for her.

xo
Di