Sunday, March 01, 2009

Sunday Update!

Oh No! My baby has been mummified!

Actually he bonked his head (how unusual!) and this was how his sister fixed it.

Doctor and patient. Notice those boxes behind Brittany? Yeah, we are still working on it.

And High School Musical 3 was rented so that mom could get a little more accomplished. Yeah, they are watching it on the laptop because we haven't found the DVD player. Matthew watches with great enthusiasm, can you tell?
I suppose I ought to mention that all my productivity came to a screeching halt after I fell down four concrete stairs in my parents garage. I have these amazing collapsing ankles and when they go out on occasion I go down. I even went to the doctore to make sure I hadn't messed up my knee seriously. It resembles a big marshmellow now but is only sprained and already doing better. I would just hate for you to think things are too perfect around here and that became a big part of my week!

4 comments:

Janice said...

We bought High School Musical 3 for my kids last week and that is all that has been playing since.

Queen Elizabeth said...

Ouch - hope you're on the mend. (P.S. Baking all of that deliciousness the other day gives you a week reprieve from unpacking!!)

Circe said...

I hope your knee heals fast. Do you need Scott to bring you cinnamon rolls? Those things are like crack around here. We hide them, hoard them and savor them. I hope Wm is waiting on you!

mysteryhistorymom said...

We have not seen High School Musical 3 yet. How does it rank with the other ones? Better?? We'll have to rent it soon!:) Lori