Thursday, April 02, 2009

Easter Bonnets for Everyone!


I have been working in a flurry this week trying to finish these girls. I had in my head that it would be fun to make them little bunny bonnets. I know I am on the edge of being too late but they are going in the shop today and I will promise to mail them the day of purchase of possible, the next for sure.



I really love this one, her dress is made from vintage sheets.



I had forgotten how fun the girls with slightly larger heads and yarn hair are.




I want a dress like this, it just makes me happy!



I want a soft pink corduroy dress with black Mary Janes too.

I guess I dress my dolls like I wish I could dress myself!

5 comments:

Artfulife said...

They are so super cute!

Bonus Mom said...

I love them!!! We totally think alike. I did not have the time to list girls in bunny ears, but I wanted too! Your dolls are so cute! I hope you sell out quicky!!! I hope you don't mind, but I am posting a link and pic to your shop (If I can figure it out LOL)

Little Lovables said...

I love the bunny ears, so cute!

love.boxes said...

I love these! They are sooo bright!

bumblebird said...

Love the bonnets!
Hope you are enjoying Spring in your new home...