Monday, April 06, 2009

More Tea Party

Okay, so in the middle of our photo shoot my camera died. I was afraid it was terminal but fortunately it just needed new batteries. So here are the pictures that were on it. Number 1 This must during the actual tea party don't you think?


Number 2 I wish that cup wasn't right in front of Abby's face.

Number 3 You can tell Matthew isn't loving this.
Number 4 And tea party in action


Number 5 This might be my new favorite. Glad I was able to extract it from the camera.
Thanks for you comments on the last post. Do you like any of these better?

6 comments:

crafty diane said...

Yep! I definitelylike this number 5, too!
Blessings,
Diane

Diane Duda said...

So cute! What a great idea and what a good sport Matthew is. :)
xo
Di

vivian said...

Id go with number 5 in this post and number 1 in the last post! what great pictures! I wish I was more with it when my kids were small! oh the things I could have done "to".. oops I mean "with" them!
have fun!
vivian

Circe said...

Oh my gosh, those are so adorable! I like the very first one the best. the action shot is cute and the composition is so nice. Another talent you have! BTW, I can't do the park tomorrow. We have a funeral. Later in the week if the weather holds?

ittybittyandpretty said...

oh my god they are all so gosh darn cute!! make up a little photo magazine/book i have seen them somewhere, they are like your own book but with your glossy photos in them. well done both to the children and you.
%*_*%

Unknown said...

I've just popped in for a visit . I love those photos , what good kids .