Saturday, April 11, 2009

We are all ready for Easter!

We have finished decorating the Easter tree. I found a bunch of twigs that had blown down at the park, bound them together and stuck them in a bucket with rocks to hold them in place. Then the kids and I decorated it with our little ornaments and ribbons.
Here it is on the table at the front door.

A Duck's eye-view.

We have the eggs all dyed.

Josh was really into it this year.
In fact we are so ready we have already been to our favorite egg-hunt this morning.
Thank you Dopp family!
We hope you are ready and have a wonderful Easter weekend!

8 comments:

vivian said...

happy easter! I LOVE your easter tree!!
hugs
vivian

Circe said...

Your tree is way too cute! I'll save the abode for you. :) thanks for coming this morning. It wouldn't be the same without you guys! Have a happy Easter!

Janice said...

Oh so fun. I love the tree.

Anonymous said...

I love your tree! Happy Easter!

SarahSmiles

Christine said...

Happy Easter to you and your family Michelle! Holidays always look like so much fun at your home:)

Artfulife said...

Hey Michelle, I want you to know that I am just dying over your little birdies! They are so cute. Hope you had a super wonderful Easter.

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Looks like you had a great Easter!!
I love the tree and your chandelier is drool worthy. Can you come decorate my house?? I have a few boxes of Easter stuff that never made it out of the attic...oh well, maybe next year.
Tracy

Little Brown Nuthatch said...

A duck's eye view?! Ha ha ha! Great play on words.