Thursday, April 23, 2009

This Week's Lunch



This is what I have been eating for lunch all week. I am boring that way, I find something I like and sort of just stick with it for awhile. I saw it on Everyday Food last weekend and it has been just as yummy as I thought it would be. The tip they suggested on Everyday Food that I think makes the big difference is to brush a little olive oil on the cookie sheet and on the top of the whole wheat tortilla. It makes the little pizza really crispy. To make this yummy pizza you just top with spinach, mushrooms, a little red onion, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and salt and pepper. It goes in a 400 degree oven for about 7-10, until it is crispy. Fast, light and yummy!

2 comments:

Janice said...

Looks yummy.

Circe said...

Could you please bring me one of those right now? It's 9:30 PM. thanks! How was the 4th grade program?