Sunday, April 05, 2009

Our Photo Shoot!

We had our own little photo shoot yesterday at my Mom's. We took a tea party picture of the grandkids about 3 or 4 years ago, before Josh. So needless to say we needed a new one. Plus the fact that the window of time when dressing up like this is cool is just about over. At least for Matthew. So I am posting them here because they are cute, but also because I need my mom and Sis to tell me which they like the best. Number 1 I think this is probably the best.

Number 2 Although this one is cute, if the boy pointing doesn't bother you.

Number 3 This one is really good of everyone except the oldest one that you would think would know better than to cover her face in a picture.
Number 4 Again with that oldest child.

Number 5 I do like this one too.
Which one do you like the best?

7 comments:

crafty diane said...

I think I like number 4 the best. All the kids seem to be laughing and having a good time. I love the smiles when they laugh. The oldest one with her hands near her face isn't bad in this one and she kinda looks like a little old lady just talking with her hands. Yep! I definitely would make copies of number 4 and send it out to all the relatives! Such cute and sweet children!
Have a Blessed Day,
Diane

love.boxes said...

So cute!

Janice said...

They are all darling.

Tiff said...

I like five the best! I hope there's some on your camera too! I'm keeping my fingers crossed
1

Anonymous said...

I love them! They are adorable! :)

SarahSmiles

Elisa said...

What a fun idea! I love #1 because its a close up and the last one because your oldest is drinking the "tea".

Fun fun fun idea!

mysteryhistorymom said...

How sweet! I love all the pictures! Lori