Monday, June 01, 2009

Borrowed Flowers

So here we are, in the middle of flower season in Utah. Oh, how I miss having flower beds. I know I will probably feel differently next year but right now I really miss them. My mom brought me some roses from her garden, that helped. Josh and I have been roller-blading to the park as much as we can (yes, it does look as funny as it sounds-him in the stroller me rolling for all I am worth. But it is more fun than running). On our way there is a lovely yard. I have been waiting for her peonies to bloom for the last couple of weeks. Man, were they worth waiting for!

I love this color pink

Columbine are one of my favorite old-fashioned flowers.

I love how poppies look like they are emerging from some alien life form.

These are the size of a dinner plate, so pretty!
So I will just continue to borrow other people's flowers until I get some of my own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you have such beautiful ones to borrow!

SarahSmile

Janice said...

I love columbine.