Tuesday, June 09, 2009

The Thunderbirds Come to Town

There was a brief interlude in our weekend when we thought we were all going to be well. Little did we know Brittany and William had yet to fall. However, during the break in the plague we had the fun of watching the U.S. Air force Thunderbirds from our backyard. They were just so amazing!

I know this photo looks faked but really, they were right over our house! Of course we all raced out to watch, even the mostly naked Josh who had been in the tub. I wish they came more often, we can hardly wait for the next time!

3 comments:

Janice said...

We saw them too down here. It was so wonderful and made me so proud to be an American.

Anonymous said...

They went right over our house as well. We ran out to see them all day long. We tried to get some neat pictures.

SarahSmiles

love.boxes said...

I'm so jealous. I hate missing this!