Sunday, June 01, 2008

More Sunday Updates!

Just when you thought I had talked enough about our week I have to come back to tell you more! First we have been visited by that magic, pink-hair making fairy, Miss Vanessa again! She got Brittany this time!



Isn't she cute with pink hair?! Complete with sparkles! (be sure and scroll down to the previous post to see my pink hair!)We are so lucky to have such a fun blogland friend!




William finally loaded his pictures from the weekend too. He and Matthew visited a great car show yesterday so we have to share them, with the grandpas especially!



Apparently they are too shiny for Mr. Matthew and he had to close his eyes in most of the pictures!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looooks so real, it even made me look twice, and I am the fairy who gave you girls the pink hair!! hahaaa!! Oh my goodness!! Tooo fun!!! What a blast you had with your lovely family!! xoxo

Unknown said...

what fabulous pink hair!!!!

Those cars are way too shiny, I had to close my eyes too ;)

Thanks for joining in with the russian doll swap...I'll send details out soon!

Susan said...

AHA! Pink hair. We have a love of that in common, eh? Hee-hee! Cute kids!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey!
what fun! I wonder what purple and pink hair would look like.
thanks for the update. I am glad to see the car shows are still a point of interest.
Have a great day
tattingbug

love.boxes said...

Oh the car show! How fun for M! B looks like a pixie!

Anonymous said...

Great looking cars, black is one of my favorite colors when it is clean. The engines look real shiny Matthew but do they run??? See you soon,
Love, Grandpa B.

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Michelle,
So good to catch up with you and see what you are doing these days! Hope your summer continues to be a wonderful one! Blessings, Katie

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Fantastic pink hair!! I want some!!