Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Brittany!


Today is my Brittany's Birthday! She is nine today! Amazing! I still remember how fun it was to take these pictures when she was so tiny! She is my oldest and my only daughter and so will always be so special. She is such a smart, fun, cute, kind girl and I am so glad she is my girl! I am also glad she is my oldest because she is such a good example for her brothers and I think they are nicer boys because they have a nice older sister. Happy Birthday Brittany! We love you!

6 comments:

Bonus Mom said...

Happy Birthday Brittany! What a cutie! Time flies doesn't it?

Heather said...

Awww! Happy birthday to your sweetie! How fun to find out she's only 4 months younger than my son. I hope she has a great day! :)

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Happy Birthday to you Brittany! You're a cutie!

Circe said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Look at that little tiny Brittany! She's such a smart, creative, sweet spirit. We love her!

Unknown said...

How sweet! Happy happy Birthday sweet Brittany!!!
XOXO
Jillian

Heleen said...

Happy birthday to your big growing up girl! Hartelijk gefeliciteerd (in dutch)