Monday, June 16, 2008

Sunday Update on Monday

With Father's Day yesterday I am a bit behind but I still wanted to post my Sunday update, it is the one that is for posterity and somewhat justifies my little blogs existence!




This is Joshua's new trick. He swings on his stomach while his brother hangs on to make them both go while yelling "I flying!" Dangerous I know but how can I resist that?!

Kindergarten graduation. The serious graduate with his wonderful teacher.

And here he in the exit processional, again very serious!

















Last day of school. Matthew was so excited he couldn't look at me I guess.



And now that school is out we are playing with ice and water. How can you object to a project that melts away when they are done?



There was of course the birthday party, painting small canvases in this picture. Again highly reccomend small numbers so fun artsy parties can occur.


Another new Joshua trick. Open the freezer and help yourself to a popsicle. Looks guilty doesn' t he?

3 comments:

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Ha! I had to laugh, Alex swings the same way. He's too chicken to sit. It looks like the summer is starting off on a good note! We have another week of school and then it begins....."I'm bored, there's nothing to do." I'll have to use some of your ideas to keep them busy.
Tracy

quiltdude said...

We've got another 5 weeks before school is out, I can't wait to have them home.
Joshua just looks so pleased with himself eating that ice lolly.
Can't wait to see what else you get up to in the holidays.
X Clare

love.boxes said...

So M. will be in first grade in the fall?!? How did that happen?