Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cute for dinner!

In the midst of this somewhat crazy week I received my cute new apron from the apron swap!





Isn't it cute?
So this is what I made for dinner while wearing my cute new apron.




William has decided it means we are having a pretty good dinner when it is good enough to photograph! This is the barbecue chicken Tif blogged about yesterday and then I tried making a hoggie type roll out of my favorite french bread recipe to put it on. It worked really well and I will definitely be trying it again. I also made the Pioneer Woman's crash hot potatoes. They were really good and a nice change. My kids just liked having "baby" french bread. Pleasse excuse the lack of veggies on this plate there wasone, it just didn't make the photo!

5 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Love the apron and the dinner looks YUMMY! Lori

Tiff said...

Hey Sis, you look super skinny in that apron picture! Thanks again with help with the nightmare talk.
Tiff

Anonymous said...

Yumm Yummmm!!! I want to come to your house for dinner. We have no dinner tonight at our house :) xoxo

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

OOOh cute apron!!! Don't you feel so domestic when you are wearing them. Makes me want to bake bread (and pies too :-)) !

Camille said...

I've made your french bread several times and I can't wait to try this baby version... any tips or should I just go for it?