Thursday, August 30, 2007



Big boy walking!!!

Okay, this post is for the grandparents(and anyone who wants to see somebody really cute). So look at this picture and blink your eyes really fast. Add some giggling and a lot of cheer and you get a pretty good idea what it has been like around here since yesterday when our little man finally decided to go for it and give walking a serious try. And are we talking about a tentative little step or two? Oh no, he went for at least 6 or 7 steps and just wants to keep going. Part of me is cheering and part of me is so sad. My little guy is getting big too fast, just like his brother and sister. Pretty soon I will have to stop calling him my baby. And we will be so sad not to see his hysterical crawl anymore. It really is the funniest thing you have ever seen, a cross between a crab and a chimpanzee. Well, watch out world here come Joshua!

10 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

How gorgreous that you got a photo of Joshua walking. What a little sweetheart.
Alison

Natasha Burns said...

oh Yay!!!! well done Joshua!! I'd love to see his funny crawl, sounds hilarious!

love.boxes said...

Good job there JOshy!

Hey when are those witches going in the shop?

love.boxes said...

I've been checking...

Camille said...

Yeah! I love that look on his face, you can tell he is so proud of himself!

Amanda Edwards said...

He is very happy with himself isn't he? Mine are late bloomers; Josh is eighteen months soon and only walks with his walker. I'm in no hurry though. Like you, soon I will have no "babies" left!

Anonymous said...

OKAY ..THIS IS ONE OF THOSE TIMES I HATE...JOSHUA SHOULD BE HEARING HIS GRANDMA CHEERING HIM ON AS HE TAKES HIS FIRST STEPS. THE PICTURE IS WONDERFUL..LOVE MOM

Mom2fur said...

Way to go, little fella!
Isn't he the cutest thing? He just looks so very proud of himself!

Watch out...next thing you know, he'll want driving lessons.

Sarah Smiles said...

Wow! so very cute! I am sure you will miss his unique crawl, but what a cute walker! Wish I could see it first hand.

Queen Elizabeth said...

Michelle - I'm hiding this so hopefully no one else will discover it :) (I've tried e-mailing and it's just not working... I think it's an msn thing because Janice's e-mail isn't working either.) It's dooce.com. Read the "about me" section and you'll understand more why she makes me insane.