Thursday, August 02, 2007


What have we here?

A box, but not just any box. This is the last unpacked box that is waiting for me to unpack it! (Hubby, however, still has quite a few!)


This is great moment, what could be inside?

One of my favorite things! The Victoria magazines that I never could part with after they quit publishing this fabulous magazine. Good news though, it is coming back! I already signed up for my subscription so I will let you know if it is up to the old standard.

And here is its new home, in my cupboard in the kitchen keeping my big-old green purse company!



To celebrate this great occasion I will be having a give-away! I didn't get the picture taken so check back tomorrow, hopefully I will have it ready!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That must feel great. I have enjoyed the pictures of your new home. Did all the tools make it in good condition?
tattingbug

Diane Duda said...

Congratulations! You must be so relieved to be done. And what a nice surprise inside! :)
Okay, start enjoying your new life now!

love.boxes said...

Love it.. Everything is looking so nice.. now is that how you keep everything put away so lovely... you don't just chuck it on the floor like your good friend over here? Amazing. A place for everthing and everything in its place. HMMMMmmmm. What a great concept. :)

Sarah Smiles said...

I have never seen this magazine. It looks fun.