Thursday, August 23, 2007


The Witches are Coming!!

Not too much going on around here today, my father-in-law is coming to visit so we are cleaning house and getting ready for him. But I have been pulling a few late nights, it seems to be the only time I get a bunch done. I am working on some little witchy girls for the shop re-opening September 1st (shameless reminder!). Thought I would give you a little peek at them all lined up on my ironing board awaiting the sewing machine. I am not sure how well you can tell, but some will be black and orange and some will be black and pink. I just love a black and pink witch! Don't they look cute in a freaky sort of way with no hair? Well hopefully they will be getting hair sometime this weekend, but if not school starts Monday, Yeah!!!

6 comments:

Diane Duda said...

They look so cute!
I love black and white checks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle
I love your Blog. I've never even looked at blogs before. Everything looks so cute. Your such a crafty person. I lived across the street from you for 5 years and never knew the extent to your crafting. WOW!! Hope all is going well in Cali. Brooklyn was saying the other day how much she misses Matthew. I hope school goes well on Monday.
Love Michele

Sarah Smiles said...

They are so cute. I can't wait to see them with hair etc.

love.boxes said...

Very cute! Can't wait for the Witches to fly in... :)

Anonymous said...

MICHELLE
I LOVE ALL THE DOLLS.ESPECIALLY THE WITCHES AND THE TWO -SIDED ONES.
THE BIRDS ARE GREAT ALSO. YOU SHOULD HAVE SOME GREAT STUFF TO PUT ON LINE. HAVE A NICE VISIT WITH HAL. THE APPLE TART LOOKS NUMMY...WILLIAM IS SO LUCKY. TELL HIM I'M STILL WAITING FOR THE BEFORE AND THE AFTER GARAGE. MOM

Tip Junkie said...

They look great! I can't wait to see them as their finished product.