Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"I'm a mean old witch with a hat..."

Okay, maybe not very mean, quite sweet actually. I finished these two little witches this afternoon and just had to show you all! I am quite proud of their hats, made them up myself. They have three other sisters that are awaiting hats, another orangey one and a couple who have just a touch of pink. They will all be in the re-opening of the shop on Saturday September 1st. I think there will be a drawing on Monday to celebrate. I will have these little witches, little birds and a couple of fairies for sure. I am hoping to maybe get a couple of aprons in there but we will see. We have birthday to celebrate soon that needs a little attention. Hope your day is be-witchingly great!

8 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

Michelle they are the sweetest witches!!!! I have 'ding dong the wicked witch is dead' going through my head now!!! LOL! xo

Anonymous said...

I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alison Gibbs said...

What cute witches.
Alison

Anonymous said...

those are awesome!! I wish I could sew!

Anonymous said...

oh...by the way I've tagged you...see my blog for details.

love.boxes said...

Cutest Witches ever!!!

Heather said...

These little witchies are absolutely adorable! I know I am coveting one. :) Can't wait to see everything when your shop re-opens!

Anonymous said...

wonderful work! they look great.....a bewitching day right back at you.
tattingbug