Sunday, August 12, 2007


How about a trip to San Francisco?!

Well, this time we got out of the car! We had a great time at the aquarium. Of course the starfish were a big hit and it was fun to have the sharks swim over and around us as we walked through a tunnel surrounded by them. Brittany loved touching all the animals in the touch-tanks and Dad even touched a little shark. Matthew, however, made sure he had a tight grip on my hand the whole time. Then we took our picnic to a park near the Golden Gate Bridge. It was windy, but really beautiful

And don't these cool house just look exactly like you imagine San Francisco looks? I could drive around and look at them all day long. Please excuse the picture-out-the-window effect. All in all it was a fun day!

4 comments:

Amanda Edwards said...

that looks like so much fun!you are being such a productive blogger lately!unlike my slack self. but i wrote some stuff today after you prompted me with "where are you girl!" I needed that actually so thanks.

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Fun pictures. I've always wanted to go to San Francisco. I lived in Southern Calif. for much of my younger life but never made it up there.
Have a great week.

Blessings,
Sandy :)

love.boxes said...

The weather looks beautiful. A little wind and what 65 degrees? It's 100 degrees and humid here today. Blahhhh! No need for homesickness today. :)

Sarah Smiles said...

You have so much fun so close to you.