Sunday, August 19, 2007



Meet George and Lucy!

I told you we have been crafty around here. I was looking around etsy at doll and toy creations and thought we might have fun making our version of these two-faced dolls. We just drew the faces on with permanant marker and found fabric in my stash for clothes. The kids love them, Matthew had to have one too. Only now I think we have to make Joshua one. Oh,and can you tell it was "I gotta wear over-alls today like my sister?!


George and Lucy awake--!














And sleeping peacefully!

8 comments:

Amanda Edwards said...

these are super sweet. did the kids do the faces themselves? it is cute when the younger child wants to be the same as the older one. my joshua is just starting to copy his big sister. that's cute. when she sits on him, not so cute. glad they are at day care today!

Anonymous said...

Oh, your precious peaches get along??? How wonderful!!! Love the overalls, and love the dolls! I enlarged the phots and had to lovingly giggle at their faces!! You are such a good Mommie!!!!

Stitchinwitch said...

They are adorable dolls. Your little ones look so pleased with them. Love your blog
(swap bot)

Anonymous said...

This is Linda from swap-bot. I love the doll idea. They look so cute when they're "asleep". :-)

HippieDog said...

Oh just darling dolls!!! Ok, Michelle....you better hop on over to my blog right away....something may be waiting for you!! xo

love.boxes said...

Cute! Good job M & B!!!

Janice said...

Those are darling! I wish I had the sewing gene. Everytime I try, Ijust get more frustrated.

Sarah Smiles said...

Wow! You are so crafty. How fun for the kids.