Thursday, September 06, 2007



Gonna Try Something New!

Okay, I am going to try something new in the Shop. It is a little christening dress to fit a little girl's favorite doll. About Bitty Baby's size if you know the American Girls dolls (16-18"). This is my daughter and her friends favorite thing to dress their dolls up in, I don't know if it is the length or the lace or just the impracticality of white but they all want their baby to wear it. So we will see if anyone visiting etsy feels the same way and wants to do some early Christmas shopping. I am telling you though, if you know a little girl who wants a baby for Christmas(mine does every year), this is the one piece you gotta have for their wardrobe!

7 comments:

love.boxes said...

It turned out sooo very cute too!

Betty said...

That's a cute little dress! thanks for stopping by my blog and giving me this opportunity to check out yours. I'll be back.

Vicki Chrisman said...

Wow , that's gorgeous! Thank for stopping by my blog and commenting. Off to check out your shop! Vicki

Natasha Burns said...

Hi Michelle,
Your doll dress is so sweet!
Loving that nursery a few posts ago too, wow!!!

By the way, lol, no the decorations weren't on my blog yesterday xo

Sugar Bear said...

So beautiful! I can't believe how big the American Girls have gotten. They were just starting as I was growing up and my mother wouldn't get me one because she thought they were porcelain and would break! A few years back I finally got a Molly doll from her as a Christmas gift! Too funny, I had to wait until I was an adult but I finally got my doll!
Karla

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,
That dress is beautiful!! I am sure there will be plenty of little girls out there who would just love it!
Kathy :)

Sarah Smiles said...

very pretty. my daughter dresses her baby in the white dress you made the most as well