Thursday, September 27, 2007


This post is for the guys!

About a month ago our Opa (Hubby's father) was in town to visit us for a weekend and attend a huge car show with William and Matthew. They really had a great time and saw some beautiful cars. So I thought I would put a couple of pictures up so my dad (and any one else) could see the great cars.



These two were in a museum they visited called the Blackhawk museum and they treat cars as art work there.

















There is Opa admiring all the cars!













Watch out world, someday he just might drive one of these things!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the cars with me, they look terrific. Although, I think the most striking picture is the one of Matt in his HAT!!
Grandpa B.

Anonymous said...

I THINK MATHEW LOOKS BETTER THAN ANY OF THOSE CARS. WHAT A HANDSOME BOY! LOVE GRANDMA

Sarah Smiles said...

Cool pictures

Alison Gibbs said...

You are right these pics are so for the guys.
Check out my blog as I have tagged you for 7 Random Things. Hope you can do it.Alison

Natasha Burns said...

Love the cars! That green one is superb! How cool that Grandpa and Grandma have commented here, my mum is only 57 and doesn't know how to work the internet!!!

Anonymous said...

love the cars!!

I've tagged you with a crafty questionaire - check out my blog!

Janice said...

Dentist husband always takes the kids to our local car show.