Tuesday, September 18, 2007


I think I finished the fairy room!
I had a little time during Joshua's naptime the other day so I finished up the odds and ends in Brittany's room to finish making it a fairy room. She had this canopy already, I just added the fairy I made at the top and some clothespin fairies she and I made before school started.
I made this one!
















And Brittany made two like this one! Aren't they cute! As you can tell we love fairies around here lately. I still have a couple of fairy prints my mom sent that I think I will frame, but the room is pretty close to being done.

4 comments:

Heather said...

How cute! I love those little fairies!

My daughter wants to be a blue fairy for Halloween. Maybe I'll make her some clothespin fairies to go with her costume. Thanks for the idea!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a beautiful room. A great one to grow up in.

Liz said...

so cute and dainty- i love it

Anonymous said...

BRITTANY.. YOU BETTER SLEEP WITH YOUR WINDOW SHUT. YOUR ROOM IS SO SWEET THAT ALL THE FAIRIES FOR FAR AND WIDE WILL TRY TO FLY INTO YOUR ROOM TO LIVE. LOVB GRANDMA