Saturday, September 22, 2007


The witches are coming!!
I finished this little witchy girl I made for the halloween hat swap. I hope it is going to be okay, you were supposed to decorate a hat, and I think they were meaning a witches hat. But I liked doing the paper hat dolls so much I thought it would be fun to do a witch.I modified her hat, you have to look pretty close though to see the pointy part. And I had a buch of the white petal left from last time so I just painted them gray and black. I do really like how the glitter went kind of purple on the black. Hope she likes it!
Oh, and just a note, I just listed the last of the Halloween witch dolls over in the SHOP!

10 comments:

SSWS said...

She is beautiful Michelle! Good job. I"m amazed at what you create. And I love your new couch. We miss you! We love you! Sarah

Betty said...

I like your witch doll. I love the jack-o-lantern she is holding. I never thought about painting rose petals. Did you spray them?

Anonymous said...

MIss Michelle!!! Tooo wonderful!!!! Too fun!!

Alison Gibbs said...

What a gorgeous Witch Michelle. You have done a fabulous job.
Alison

Diane Duda said...

Oh I'm sure she'll love it! It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

She's adorable!

Anonymous said...

SHELL...I LOVE THE WITCH HAT. WHAT A GREAT IDEA. SHE TURNED OUT SO WONDERFUL. LOVE MOM

Sarah Smiles said...

she is so lovely

love.boxes said...

Darling!

Anonymous said...

I love the doll hat! I have to post pictures from my Black Cat swap too- I just came by to say hi!