Saturday, September 08, 2007

One of my favorite catalogs came this week.

I just love Chasing fireflies. If you have kids, like kids or ever were a kid you have to go here and order one of these to flip through. They have the most amazing things I would like to order one of everything! They have a great website, but what is it about flipping through a nice glossy catalog or magazine that is so lovely and therapeutic? I love the web, but sometimes it is just nice to have something in my hand.
Don't you just love this beautiful coat and those great tights? I would take that in mommy size.
I love everything on this page!
Here is the front of that cute coat, don' t you wish you could be a little girl again?
Let's not forget the boys, if I were a millionaire I would definitely have all this stuff for playing make-believe! So even if you don't have the catalog but feel like looking at fun kid stuff go try Chasing fireflies!

7 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

This looks great Michelle!!!

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Michelle,
Love the catalog! I am going to go there and browse and dream for awhile. I hope you got my email about the swap info. And also, I will need your address too. Have a beautiful day! Blessings, k

Tip Junkie said...

Love the catalogue. I have all boys so when I see the girl stuff I'm a little sad. ;) Enjoy the dream.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! I want that for myself!!!

love.boxes said...

I love this catalogue too. Really fun. Do they still have the sterling silver fairy wand. I need that. :) I think it might really be magic.

Michelle said...

Yes they do have the silver fairy wand, it blows bubbles too. I asked for it for my birthday!

Lilli in Vancouver said...

Oh Yes! Why can't we adults wear clothes with personality?! Actually, I'm lucky I can get away with it, since I'm a teacher :)