Sunday, September 02, 2007

Joshua has decided to test his artistic abilities so being the lovely mother I am I outfit him with crayons, the big kid of course. Tape a piece of paper to the high chair and he is ready to go. "Oh, look at these great colors!"










"See my pretty crayon, I'm going to make great pictures just like my brother and sister!"












"Hey, I bet these taste great!"











And thus ends our first foray into the art world for our funny boy! Couldn't get him to stop eating them! Oh well, better luck next time!







And here is one other little item currently in the shop. I had so much fun making these paper hat dolls for a swap last month I just couldn't stop. I think I will try a Halloween one for another swap I signed up for this month. They are so unique, a great idea someone else had I am going to run with. Hey, don't forget you can comment again to enter again for the give-away Tuesday(shameless what I will do to hear more from you folks!)

6 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Great photo of your little artist of the future.

Natasha Burns said...

HOw gorgeous is your little man!!!!

love.boxes said...

I'm afraid that just like Josho.. I eat my art supplies all the time..

love.boxes said...

the fuzzy end of a paint brush full of paint.. not so tasty.

Anonymous said...

Oh no!!! Eating crayons??? hee hee!! I love that little lady!! She is just beautiful!!!

Sarah Smiles said...

Joshua is so cute!!!
Maybe he is confused, being in his high chair where he eats. I have also done that--had them do artwork in their high chair.?
Love the lovely lady as well.