Monday, September 03, 2007


Wow What A Nursery!

We went out to celebrate Matthew's birthday tomorrow and although we did go to the zoo I think I had a better time at the amazing nursery hubby took us to after.

They had these great displays were they made their own flower boxes against old windows and doors. The colors were so bright I just couldn't resist.




The begonia were just huge!












I really wanted to take this window home and install it on my house if only there were a way!







One of the great things about this nursery is the amazing, huge, twisty old oak trees that are all through it. Of course I made the kids pose in one. And don't you love the little house under the arch of that huge old tree? It was really a great place, hopefully next time we go it won't be so HOT!































Don't forget to leave me a comment to enter again for the drawing. I probably won't get it done until after my kids come home from school so you will probably have tomorrow morning's post. To celebrate
The Shop's Re-Opening!

4 comments:

love.boxes said...

Oh my goodness. I wish I could have gone there too! :( Sooo pretty! I want the red window thing.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what gorgeous flowers & plants! Love that window display and also the twisty trees are amazing!! What a fun place to go plant shopping!
Kathy :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, those trees are amazing! I don't blame you for wanting some of those window boxes... Pick me up one when you go get yours... heh heh!

Sarah Smiles said...

How fun!