Tuesday, September 04, 2007


My baby is five years old!

I can't believe it has been five years since this cute little guy joined our family. He is so fun, and funny. Everyone who meets him seems to fall in love with him. And he really is a good boy, for the most part.








So in honor of his birthday, Matthew will draw the winner in front of his birthday banner(which his wonderful teacher sent home from church with him Sunday).






















And just in case you can't read that little slip of paper I will tell you that it says that Karla is the winner! If you haven't visited her blog you should go there right now! She has the greatest posts, she is one of my favorites.



So thanks for playing folks! Thanks for your kind words about the shop, and visit anytime!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is cuter than words!! Tha look holding Karla's name is hilarious! Such a charming love muffin!!! xxo

Janice said...

Toothsome #2 (and my dad) has the same birthday. She turned 6.

love.boxes said...

Happy Birthday! Hooray for Karla too!

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Your birthday boy is adorable. I have a special heart for five and six years old children. I am a Kindergarten/1st grade teacher. Hope your celebration was grand!!! I love your blog and creativity.

Natasha Burns said...

Happy Birthday!!! Well done to Karla!

Yes Michelle it is acrylics in a tube that I use, not oils, they take WAAAAY too long to dry!

Natasha ox

Camille said...

I totally remember that picture on his birth announcement. I can't believe that was 5 years ago. Crazy. I still think he looks like our cousins Mat and Adam. How funny.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to him!

Sarah Smiles said...

Happy Birthday Matthew! You are so cute.