Friday, September 28, 2007

Look at my Halloween treasures!!

I received such a fun package from my new friend and swap partner, Katie. It was a black cat and pumpkin swap and just look at how she spoiled me! I love the little pumpkin box and and the darling little hanging star decorated for the season. It was really a great swap, and I thank you from the bottom of my little pumpkin colored heart Katie!








Isn't this star the cutest, sorry it is a bit blurry!













And here is a cute little face to brighten your day! Doesn't he look too grown-up in that chair?! It was mine by the way, I recovered it when Brittany was little and all of my toddlers have loved hanging out in it.

9 comments:

Betty said...

Fun swap package! Your little boy is adorable too!

Alison Gibbs said...

How gorgeous your little man looks in that chair.
Alison

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOSH!! I could just SCREAM! Look at that cutire cutire cutie in the chair! How precious! Oh and I am swooning over your treats!!! I just LOVE IT!! xxoo

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Michelle,
You are too kind. I have loved meeting a new friend too! And your little boy is sooo cute and sweet looking! I am enjoying my kittys and pumpkins. I have them all displayed around my house. Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle, It is so fun to see the new pictures. I cannot believe Joshua is that big!!

Aunt Diane

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,
What lovely things you got in your swap package! We don't celebrate Halloween over here that much, so it's always interesting to check it all out!
What a gorgeous pic of your little man. And you can tell that he loves that chair...so sweet!
Kathy :)

love.boxes said...

He's such a cutie. The star looks really fun!

love.boxes said...

What a great swap! You got some great loot there... and the picture is really great as well. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Halloween month is here. Love your treasures. :)