Monday, September 10, 2007

More Little Witches in the Shop!!!

I don't know why things have seemed so busy around here the last week, but it has seriously cut into my blogging time! Hopefully I will do a little better this week. I did want to let you all know there are a couple more little witches in training over in the Shop. I don't know why the one pic is blurry and I am too tired to fix it right now. Two of their sisters have gone to lovely homes and I am trying to decide whether to make more of them or move on to Christmas. I am getting in a more Halloween-type mood so it might be fun to try a couple more. I have been doing some back to school sewing that didn't get done before school started. I will hopefully have pictures in the next day or so. Let's just say we turned out a very happy little dress.

This one had a little paint accident while I was painting her eyes so now she either looks like she wearing make-up a little early in her life or she is a bit gothic! But I like her anyway.
Hope you all have a great week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the "accident" - it defines her nose a little more and gives her face some depth. but that's just me. All your little ladies are too cute!

HippieDog said...

Love your little witches!! So darn cute!! You are such a wonderful seamstress!! Look at that beautiful dress in your other post! Love it!! Sending some Utah love your way :)

Lilli in Vancouver said...

Cute witchies!

Sarah Smiles said...

Wow! you are awesome